Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A little girl's blasphemy is the best retelling of the Greatest Story Ever Told in the history of the world - and it's about Jesus, so I can share it!

Okay, since Allie has 2,000 readers and I have 2, I'm sure I'm not bringing anything new to you when I direct you to Hyperbole and a Half's latest story, "The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas," in which a young Allie commits several different kinds of blasphemy while reenacting the birth of Jesus. Nonetheless, I'm linking you to it on the off-chance you haven't seen it:

Hyperbole and a Half: The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas

HaaH is possibly the funniest blog I have ever read. When I read her entries, I don't just laugh out loud. I throw my head back, cackle, lose my breath, cease to be able to inhale, worry that I'm going to die, manage to breathe, continue cycle until I'm literally sobbing and crying with laughter. It's funny, is what I'm saying. And I finally have a reason to link back to her.

No comments: